The environment as we know it is rapidly changing, and not for the better. From climate change, deforestation, declining biodiversity, and the pollution of soil, air and water, the human race is slowly destroying our only home. The symptoms of Earth's decay are alarming;
- 5 of the Earth's warmest years on record have occurred since 2010,
with 2016 being the warmest year in modern history
- The Arctic is expected to become ice-free in summer before the
middle of the century
- By 2030, we are projected to have only 10% of Earth's rainforests
- 1 in every 10 plant and animal species is expected to be extinct by
- According to the EPA, 44% of assessed stream miles, 64% of lakes
and 30% of bay areas are not clean enough for fishing and
- The average person in the US generates 4.4 pounds of trash per
day, translating to 254 million tons of trash generated in the US per
For these reasons, the INSIGHT2CHARITY team is raising money to donate to the Sierra Club. Sierra Club efforts include policy to further the growth and use of renewable energy sources, protect land, water and air across the globe from pollution, and make the outdoors accessible to all. This has been their misson for the last 125 years, and we are doing our part to rally behind them. If you'd like to learn more about their efforts, you can check out sierraclub.org.
Thanks for your help in trying to keep our home healthy, as it is necessary because there is no planet B.
"The ultimate test of a man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard" - Gaylord Nelson