Make an impact in your community by hosting a fundraiser. Every year, Sierra Club activists like you clean up streams and connect people to the outdoors to support public health and community needs.
So, keep it local. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, and Zumba instructor to your event. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Put on a cookie bake-off for the holidays.
- Have a front yard campout, complete with S'mores.
- Host a give back night at your local restaurant.
- Set-up some friendly competition with a field day at a local park.
- Do a tamale cooking competition, chili cook-off, or bake sale.
- Host a Zumba-thon, spin-a-thon, or whatever-a-thon you desire.
Teams and Community Fundraisers